Mexico is one of our most popular destinations for IVF treatment.
As the cost of living and costs of running a clinic are so much lower, prices for IVF in Mexico can be as little as 1/4 of the US cost!
Although there is a lot of poverty in Mexico, you needn’t be concerned about the quality of treatment available.
We’ve hand-picked the very best clinics around the world, as we know that although costs are a factor in your choice, you also want to be confident of a high level of care.
• 45 to 50% success rate for IVF pregnancy (This sounds like a lower rate than some clinics, but they do treat a higher number of older patients. They don’t “cherry-pick” which patients to use in their stats like many fertility centers do…)
• 75% success rate with donor eggs. So if your age is bit more advanced, this doesn’t need to be a problem!
• In-house sperm and egg donor program, so you don’t have to worry about long waiting lists for suitable donors!
• IVF Medical Team is located in the tourist resort of Cancun, Mexico, so there is plenty for you to do while you are there!
• The latest and most updated technology and the most highly qualified IVF professionals. (Just because treatment is more affordable than it would be at home does not mean that any corners are being cut.)
• Fully-Anonymous Donor Egg Program. (Meaning no hassles further down the line…)
• A team of Patient Facilitators, Physicians, Surgeons, nursing staff, chauffeurs and bilingual assistants ensure that there is no language barrier and everything is made as easy for you as possible.
• Continued support once treatment is complete, with follow-ups and regular questionnaires to provide the highest level of comfort and satisfaction for you. They really want this to work for you!
• Working with leading accredited hospitals, surgery centers and clinics, and with locations both in Tijuana and Cancun, their mission is to help connect patients like you locate the highest-quality, most affordable care and to provide information that helps give you the confidence to make the best choice among your many options.
For Americans unable to afford IVF at home, Mexico has become incredibly popular.
But if you’ve never visited countries outside the developed world, you may be finding the idea of Mexico a little daunting.
Put any preconceptions aside, as you’ll be feeling at home in no time.
Mexico is a very friendly nation, and really has so much to offer the visitor.
Epic hiking, beautiful beaches, ancient and mysterious civilizations…
You may choose to have a go snorkeling among the coral reefs, or visit some of Mexico’s incredible historical sites. Or just relax on a white sandy beach with the latest best-seller.
If you are sight-seeing, don’t miss Teotihuacán! In its day it was the largest metropolis on the American continent, and its scale is still quite awe-inspiring, with its two vast pyramids.
In my view, early November is the best time to visit, when you can experience Dia de Muertos, the famous Mexican Day of the Dead.
If you are organizing treatment in Mexico by yourself, you should make sure that you have done a reasonable amount of research.
Currency: Mexican peso
Population: 112.3 million (source: World Bank)
Visa Requirements: Canada, USA, Japan, UK and Northern Ireland, and residents from countries of the Schengen Area currently do not require a visa.
Capital City: Mexico City
Area: 1.973 million km²
Dialling Code: 52
Government: Constitutional Republic
Main Airports: Benito Juárez International Airport
Time Zones: UTC−06:00 (Mexico City), UTC−07:00, UTC-8