IVF in Barbados
Save up to 66% of the cost of fertility treatment…
At a JCUI accredited clinic…with well above-average success rates
…and a uniquely-personalized approach & caring, English-Speaking Staff.
• JCUI accredited clinic, giving you peace-of-mind that you’ll be receiving the highest standards of patient care.
• Excellent Success Rates. In fact, the success rate for 2013 was 60.1% (rated using standards from the USA and UK.)
• Sex determination if for sex-linked chromosomal abnormalities, giving your child the best start. (Gender Selection for social reasons, such as “family balancing” is not possible for legal reasons.)
• Patient counselling and support from our Clinical Psychologist, because we understand how difficult and stressful the experience can be for couples.
• Relaxing treatments at on-site Life Wellness Centre – acupuncture, massage and reflexology to name a few. (It’s not proven to improve your chances of success, but it certainly doesn’t hurt to relax and be pampered a little!)
• A Patient Liaison Coordinator on-hand to help with all international travelling patients, queries, and information.
• Five Different Holiday Packages, to suit your budget and preferences, meaning if you want, every detail of your travel can be taken care of for you: flights, hotel, and transportation.
• In spite of the amazing level of care (check out some of the patient reviews…) and attention to detail, the prices remain very cost effective for you!
Currency: Barbadian dollar
Official Language: English
Population: 283,221 (source: World Bank)
Visa Requirements: Most countries currently do not require a visa. A multiple-entry visa, presently US$60 may be necessary.
Capital City: Bridgetown
Area: 431 km²
Dialling Code: 246
Government: Constitutional monarchy
Main Airports: Grantley Adams International Airport